DEFCLAREA 8th Annual General Meeting – Important Decisions Made
Defclarea Annual General Meeting 2019
(Karachi – February 2019) Defence & Clifton Association of Real Estate Agencies (DEFCLAREA) conducted their 8th Annual General Meeting to take some important decisions. All the member agencies and the core team members of the association were invited to the meeting where some critical issues were discussed and some amendments were suggested in the existing membership policy.
Some of the most prominent amendments suggested are as follows:
- One Office – One Vote policy to be made. More than one agency in one office is unacceptable.
- Fake memberships to be cancelled and strict criteria to be defined for new memberships. Those involved in fake memberships should also be stripped of their memberships.
- Committees to be formed before the elections who would be responsible to maintain discipline.
- The fees of Change of Voting Right to be increased from 4000 to 5000.
- The member of DEFCLAREA cannot become a member of any other association in the Defence and Clifton region.
The detailed post will follow soon. Stay tuned to our news page.