Pakistan Property Portal, Website
Pakistan Property Portal, Website Dark Mode Light Mode
Blogs News Event Area Guide Careers Register Agency Corporate Login

DHA Multan – Enhancing the Living Experience in the City of Saints

Area Guide
11 Sep 2018
DHA Multan – Enhancing the Living Experience in the City of Saints

DHA Multan – Enhancing the Living Experience in the City of Saints

Multan has always been known as the City of Saints – the shrines have somehow become the identity of the city.

People from all over the country visit Multan to pay a visit to the tombs to get spiritual harmony. Besides all the great hospitality and a simple environment, one thing that was lacking in the city was a luxurious lifestyle. There have been a few housing societies in Multan that claim to offer a modern community living experience but they are nowhere near to what people living in big cities enjoy. However, things are about to change for good – thanks to DHA Multan that aims to bring the same level of advancement as found in DHA Lahore and DHA Karachi.

Easy Payment Plan

Considering the majority of investors and genuine buyers with a lower budget, DHA Multan offers plots for sale with a very easy payment plan. Currently, the DHA Villas are up for booking the last date to which is 28 September 2018. The balloting for DHA Multan Villas is scheduled to take place in October 2018. Since DHA is known for keeping its promise and delivering on time, 30% possession for villas is expected in June 2019 while the remaining 70% will be made ready for possession by December 2019. The total number of villas is 556 and if you are lucky enough, you can get the rights to one in the balloting. However, for that reason, you have to hurry because the demand is quite high.

Amenities Available

DHA Multan has all the facilities of a luxurious lifestyle. Being a gated society, DHA Multan offers noteworthy security and a sense of calm to the residents. From electricity, gas, water, cable, and the internet, all the amenities are available. There is a proper waste management system that will ensure keeping society clean. Besides these amenities, national level schools, hospitals, restaurants, food outlets, and shopping centers are also a part of the plan which will be opened soon. People moving to DHA Multan will experience the same level of comfort and luxury as this society has promised.

Good News for Investors

For those investors who are looking to give a boost to their investments, DHA Multan is a project to watch out for. The real estate experts are of the view that society offers 7% to 8% annual returns which is quite high. For short-term investors, the prices are already on the verge of the rise and within a short period of time, better returns can be earned.

If you are looking to enjoy an elite lifestyle in the beautiful city of Multan, DHA Multan is calling. There is so much that you can get besides just an ideal residence. Since it is located at the most convenient location, going in and out of here would not be an issue. For further details of the project or plots for sale in DHA Multan, visit ilaan.com today. We have a lot in store for you!

Get ilaan App
Get ilaan App

To Buy, Sell & Rent properties on your
finger tips.

Get ilaan App
Get ilaan App
premium property portal to buy,sell and rent

The best property website to buy and sell properties. ilaan.com is Pakistan’s most comprehensive property website, portal, finder focused on improving the visual property viewing experience of users to help them make better-informed decisions regarding capital investment in the real estate sector.

Grab a Coffee

Address
Head office26-A, J3 Block, Johar Town,
Lahore Pakistan
Timings Monday - Friday: 9 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 2 pm
Sunday: We are closed.

Call Us

Phone

Get Updated

Subscribe

To get the latest news about ilaan.com subscribe our newsletter.

(required)
Subscribe
Get my Location